The Handel Law Firm Tort Law and Evidence Scholarship recognizes a student enrolled in the third year of a Juris Doctor program in the Faculty of Law at an accredited Canadian or American university who best demonstrates financial need and excellence in Tort Law and Evidence based on courses taken throughout the Juris Doctor program.
The recipient of the Handel Law Firm Tort Law and Evidence Scholarship will receive a $1,000 scholarship.
May 31, 2018
The deadline for submissions is midnight, May 31, 2018, Mountain Time.
The recipient will be determined based on the average of the top three grades in Tort Law and Evidence based courses taken by the candidate, combined with demonstrated financial need. In the event of a tie, the grades obtained in additional Tort Law and Evidence based courses taken by the applicants will be compared to determine the successful candidate.
Applications should contain the subject line “Handel Law Firm Tort Law and Evidence Scholarship” and should contain the following:
- The applicant’s name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address;
- PDF copy of Law School Transcript, with courses fitting the Tort Law and Evidence criteria highlighted for consideration; and
- The Applicant’s expected date of graduation.
- Demonstration of financial need – please include a copy of your current Student Loan total owing accumulated during all post-secondary studies.
- Please send your submission to email@example.com.
About Handel Law Firm
With over 26 years of experience, Handel Law Firm provides personal injury legal representation to clients in Alberta, with offices in Calgary, Edmonton and Red Deer. Our main areas of practice include: Car Accident Injuries, Brain Injuries, Fatal Injuries, and Bone Fractures.